If you or someone you know needs a bail bond, contact Ammediate Bail Bonds for fast, professional service. We understand that everyone wants to get out of jail as quickly as possible. The incarcerated aside, loved ones often worry themselves sick until release occurs. We care about our clients, and want to see families reunited. With 25 years experience in the business, we understand the system and pride ourselves on providing for clients’ constitutional rights for bail. Once we have begun the bail process, a defendant’s actual release depends on the processes of his jail. In our experience, this takes about three hours.
You shouldn’t trust just anyone with a task as important as the arrangement of bail. Many unscrupulous bondsmen exist simply to profit from their services. Clients may get ignored, overcharged, or otherwise treated poorly. These things will never happen with Ammediate Bail Bonds. Our fully-licensed team of professional bondsmen emphasizes customer service and treats every client with tact and respect. We believe wholeheartedly in the maxim “innocent until proven guilty.” A client’s release from jail stands as our number one priority, The next time you need bail bonds in Brevard County, FL, gives us a call 24/7 at (321) 631-2663.
How Do Bail Bonds Work?
A lot of clients who have not dealt with the process of arrest may not know how bail bonds work. After the police has arrested someone on criminal charges, the person will be taken to jail. Even without a conviction, the person can remain in jail up until their hearing date. In today’s judicial system, hearings can get put off for weeks or months — a long time to sit in jail for someone not convicted of a crime. Because of this, a judge can set a bail amount that will allow a defendant to leave jail until their hearing. When setting the bail amount, the judge must consider a few factors. The severity of the crime is one of the main factors that will be used to decide the cost of bail and even the eligibility of bail. Their past criminal history and the possibility of being a flight risk are also taken into account.
Bail As Security
Bail itself represents the amount of money the court will hold in security against the defendant’s appearance at a scheduled hearing. If the defendant fails to show, the court keeps the money. A lot of the time, bail gets set too high for most people to afford. This is where the bail bondsman steps in. A bail bondsman puts up the amount of bail in exchange for a fee from the defendant. The bail bond itself represents the signed agreement from the defendant and the bondsman that the defendant will show up to court. Once the defendant appears at their hearing date, the court returns the bail money to the bondsman. If the defendant fails to show, the bondsman loses this money.
Contact Us Today
As you can see, the relationship between a bondsman and defendant rests upon a foundation of trust. We have a built a reputation for providing trusted service for bail in Brevard County, FL. You can count on us for fair service whenever you need us, we are available 24/7! When you need a bail bondsman that has your best interests at heart, chose our team of bail professionals. Call (321) 631-2663 today for local bail bonds in Brevard County, FL.
Bail Bond Services
Our bail bond services cover a wide range of charges. For information on a specific charge, select the applicable category. We strive to keep our clients informed about the nature of Florida laws in relation to their charges. For certain crimes, such as drug charges, the severity can differ greatly based on the specifics of the arrest. For example, possession of marijuana generally lands as a misdemeanor. Possession of cocaine, on the other hand, counts as an automatic felony.
This same logic applies to the use of force or involvement of weapons. Robbery, a more serious crime than theft, involves the use of violence. When it comes to assault, the involvement of a deadly weapon elevates the charge to aggravated assault. Most charges become more significant with repeat offenders. Multiple DUIs, for example, can result in lengthy prison sentences. We also provide bail for probation violations and juvenile crime. For any questions about our various bail bond services, give us a call anytime at (321) 631-2663.
- DUI Bonds DUIs are nothing to scoff at, and can bring lengthy prison sentences if received in multiples. If you get arrested for a DUI, call us for help.
- Drug Charges Drug charges vary greatly in severity from one drug to another. The amount found in possession also provides an important factor.
- Theft and Robbery Theft and robbery differ in that the latter involves the use of force. For either one, the value of the stolen goods also weighs heavily.
- Felony Charges Bonds The most serious crimes get charged as felonies. Among felonies great variety still exists, as punishment can range from 5 years to life in prison..
- Violent Crime Bonds Assault becomes aggravated when it involves the use of a weapon. As for battery, this occurs when actual physical force becomes involved.
- Domestic Violence Bonds Call Ammediate Bail Bonds for release on charges of domestic violence. Keep in mind, however, that most judges will order separation from the accuser.
- Sex Crimes Bonds Sexual assault, indecent exposure, and prostitution each count as sex crimes. For a bail bond, contact Ammediate Bail Bonds today.
- White Collar Crimes Bonds White collar crimes cover a wide variety of charges. Embezzlement, fraud, forgery, identity theft, and money laundering all fall under this category.
- Disorderly Conduct Bonds Disorderly conduct can get charged for any number of reasons, from public intoxication to involvement in a protest. Call us today for release.
- Weapons Crimes Bonds Concealed weapons and unlawful possession of a firearm can both land you in jail. Ammediate Bail Bonds can arrange for a quick release.
- Probation Violations A probation violation can land the defendant right back in jail. For release pending the revocation hearing, give Ammediate Bail Bonds a call.
- Juvenile Crimes Bonds Juveniles can now get bailed out of detention centers just like adults. To learn more or contract our services, give Ammediate Bail Bonds a call..