As a bail bondsman, Ammediate Bail Bonds serves clients’ constitutional right to a bail bond. If you’ve ever needed to bail out yourself or a loved one, you understand the stress involved. We strive to make the bail process as painless as possible. When you call or visit us, we walk you through the process and remain in tight communication throughout. If you have any questions or concerns, you can trust that we have the answers.
A family-owned business, Ammediate Bail Bonds has served the local community for 25 years. We treat our clients with respect and courtesy, and place an emphasis on customer service. Each of our bondsmen have full licensing, training, and the skills to expertly navigate the jail system. Once we post bail, you can expect release in just a few hours. We currently provide bail bonds for a wide variety of charges. If you ever need a bail bond in Brevard County, FL, give us a call day or night at (321) 631-2663.
Our Bail Bond Services
- DUI Bonds DUIs are no laughing matter. If you or someone you know has been arrested on suspicion of DUI, call us for quick jail release.
- Drug Charges The penalties for drug charges can vary wildly depending on the type of drug and amount. Regardless, contact us for bail bonds.
- Theft and Robbery These charges differ on the basis of violence. Theft and robbery can result in long sentences, so get a bail bond to plot your defense.
- Felony Charges Bonds Felonies get issued for serious crimes. For a serious bail bondsman with 25 years experience, contact Ammediate Bail Bonds.
- Violent Crime Bonds Whether it’s assault, aggravated assault, or battery, we can get defendants out of jail with a bail bond.
- Domestic Violence Bonds Domestic violence can erupt from many causes. If you find yourself in lock-up, call Ammediate Bail Bonds for release.
- Sex Crimes Bonds At Ammediate Bail Bonds, we offer bonds for those accused of sexual assault, indecent exposure, and prostitution.
- White Collar Crimes Bonds We can post bail for a wide variety of white collar crimes, including bribery, forgery, embezzlement, fraud, money laundering, and identity theft.
- Disorderly Conduct Bonds If you or someone you know has landed in jail for disorderly conduct, call Ammediate Bail Bonds for the quick payment of bail.
- Weapons Crimes Bonds Unlawful possession of a firearm and concealed weapons can land you in jail. At Ammediate Bail Bonds, we can get you out fast.
- Probation Violations Probation violations can result in penalties like revocation and the extension of probation. They also typically result in arrest. Call us for your freedom.
- Juvenile Crimes Bonds Until recently, juveniles had no bail rights in Florida. That has all changed, and Ammediate Bail Bonds can now help.
A Bail Bondsman You Can Trust
Our whole business operates on the basis of trust. Our clients can trust that we will respond rapidly to their need for a bail bond, and will not rest until we secure release. It makes us proud to see loved ones reunited after the anxiety of incarceration. For a bail bond in Brevard County, call the experts at (321) 631-2663 now.